EMAIL A PHOTO OF YOUR SETUP (ie. booth, tent, truck, trailer) TO CHERI MOAN @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cheri Moan for pricing if additional space is required.
*There will be no load-ins on Saturday.
PAYMENT: Payment by cash, check or credit card is DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS APPLICATION. Vendor space is limited and are on a first come, first serve basis and will not be held without payment. Checks are to be made payable to the CITY OF TAVARES. NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT EVENTS.
⇨ MAIL TO: Cheri Moan, Event Coordinator • City of Tavares • PO Box 1068 • Tavares, FL • 32778-1068
⇨ DROP OFF (please call Cheri Moan to make appointment at 352-742-6176): City Hall Address: 201 E. Main Street • Tavares, FL • 32778
Should the City of Tavares cancel this event prior to event date, all registration fees are eligible for refund or credit can be applied to participation in the Rocktoberfest event on October 8, 2022. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS for Vendor cancellations and they must be submitted two (2) weeks prior to an event to be eligible for credit towards Rocktoberfest.
All food vendors and vendors included but not limited to power equipment, medical health products or services, prescription glasses, tattoos, piercings, face painters, etc. must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) with the City of Tavares listed as additionally insured:
The COI must include the following statement:
DESCRIPTION OF OPERATIONS / LOCATIONS / VEHICLES (ACORD 101, Additional Remarks Schedule, may be attached if more space is required): The City of Tavares is included as an additional insured where required by written contract or permit subject to the terms and conditions of the general liability policy, but only to the extent bodily injury or property damage is caused in whole or in part by the acts or omissions of the insured.
Applications will not be processed or confirmed until the Certificate of Insurance, menu and photo of booth/truck/trailer setup is received. The City reserves full right of acceptance or refusal of vendors and their assigned location, and does not guarantee exclusivity of items. Payment is due upon acceptance of this application. Vendor responsibilities include setting up and providing booth, tables, chairs, etc., maintaining surrounding areas, disposing of trash in receptacles, staffing booth at all times. Vendor is responsible for obtaining all required permits/certifications and should be prepared to provide documents during the event.
• All vendors will remain open during the official event hours. Tear down can begin when headline act begins on Saturday, April 2nd and load-out after the headline act is finished or on Sunday, April 3rd.
• No vendors may drive into the event area without permission from the City of Tavares Police or Event Staff.
• NO stakes are allowed.
• All vendors are responsible for disposing of their trash in the provided trash receptacles.
• Vendors are NOT permitted to sell any alcoholic beverages including (but not limited to) beer, wine or liquor without prior approval.
• The City of Tavares has the right to close your exhibit immediately without refund and to accept or deny vendor exhibits.
• All sales belong to the vendor. Vendors are solely responsible for collecting and reporting applicable sales tax.
• All vendors agree to meet the regulations and to pay applicable fees to Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation.
Disclaimer: Vendor Applicant, its officers and members shall, through the signing of this document by an authorized party or agent, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the City of Tavares and its agents and employees from all suits and actions including attorney’s fees and all costs of litigation and judgment of every name and description brought against the City of Tavares as a result of and arising out of the above captioned activity or event, and as a result of loss, damage, injury to person or property by reason of any act or failure to act by the Vendor Applicant, its agents, servants or employees. Vendor hereby releases and forever discharges the City of Tavares and all responsible officials and workers of the Planes, Tunes & BBQ event from any responsibility of personal liability due to injury, loss, theft and/or damage of property during participation in the aforementioned event, regardless of cause.
I have read and agree to the above Cancellations/Refunds/Credits, Insurance Requirements and Terms, Rules & Regulations.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field