Children's Splash Park
2021 Seasonal Schedule
- April 17th - June 5th 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM weekends only
- June 7th - August 6th 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM seven days/week
- August 7th -September 26th 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM weekends only
- Closed October through March for Winter Season
- $2 for anyone entering the Splash Pad fenced areas.
- $15 for each Seasonal Pass for bona fide City residents.
- Seasonal passes are available for purchase at the Prop Shop located at the Seaplane Base on Lake Dora.
- The Splash Park may be closed due to thunderstorms or other weather conditions.
- We are sorry, but due to the extreme popularity of our Splash Park, we will no longer offer Daycare Days.
- Maximum capacity is 59 people. All entry is first come, first served.
- Click here to learn about our exclusive Birthday Package
Proper Bathing Suit Attire is Required
- Swim diapers are required for children under 4 years old.
- Female (mandatory): One piece or two piece bathing suit
- Female (optional): Trunks, board shorts, T-Shirt or rash guard
- Male (mandatory): Swim suit with a liner & string; board shorts extending no lower than the knee
- Male (optional): T-Shirt or rash guard worn in conjunction with proper swim suit or board shorts worn in conjunction with one or two piece bathing suit
- Not permitted: Denim; cutoffs; leotards; gym shorts; biking shorts; undergarments; or other street clothes
- Anyone entering the Splash Park wet zone (to supervise a child or otherwise) must wear proper bathing suit attire.
Splash Park operations - call 352.742.6267 or E-mail email@example.com
Spring time at Wooton Park