Children's Splash Pad
- April 30th-June 4th 10 AM - 6 PM weekends only
- June 6th - August 7th 10 AM - 6 PM seven days/week
- August 8th - Sept. 25th 10 AM - 6 PM weekends only
- Closed October through March for Winter Season
Notice of Re-Construction!
The Splash Park will close when dates for re-construction are determined
$15 season resident passes and birthday party packages will not be available this year due to re-constructionCleaning notice: 3 times a day the splash pad is temporarily emptied to support cleaning of dry common areas (i.e. benches).12:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM (each cleaning/closing is 15 minutes or less).General Admission
- $2 for anyone entering the Splash Pad fenced areas.
- The Splash Park may be closed due to thunderstorms or other weather conditions.
- We are sorry, but due to the extreme popularity of our Splash Park, we will no longer offer Daycare Days.
- Maximum capacity is 59 people. All entry is first come, first served.
Proper Bathing Suit Attire is Required
- Swim diapers are required for children under 4 years old.
- Female (mandatory): One piece or two piece bathing suit
- Female (optional): Trunks, board shorts, T-Shirt or rash guard
- Male (mandatory): Swim suit with a liner & string; board shorts extending no lower than the knee
- Male (optional): T-Shirt or rash guard worn in conjunction with proper swim suit or board shorts worn in conjunction with one or two piece bathing suit
- Not permitted: Denim; cutoffs; leotards; gym shorts; biking shorts; undergarments; or other street clothes
- Anyone entering the Splash Park wet zone (to supervise a child or otherwise) must wear proper bathing suit attire.
Splash Pad Operations - call 352.742.6267 or E-mail email@example.com