Tavares Library Advisory Board
The City of Tavares Public Library Advisory Board was created to govern, regulate and encourage organized activities of the library operated by the City, per Code 1974, § 31.001; Ord. No. 88-20, § 31.001, 4-6-88
The present members of the Library Board are:
- Erika Buigas, President (expiring June 2024)
- George Cooke (expiring June 2025)
- Kathy Czyrnik, Ph.D., Vice-President (expiring June 2025)
- Michael Ragsdale (expiring June 2025)
- Michael Watkins (expiring June 2024)
The next meeting of the Tavares Library Advisory Board is on Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 4:00 pm in the Library Programming Area. General public welcome to attend.
A December meeting will not take place due to Holiday Recess. Meetings will resume Wednesday, January 10, 2024.
For further information, please call the City of Tavares Public Library at 352.742.6090